SUPERIOR LONG-TERM RETURNS WITH LOW RISK PROFILE
- Growing organic capex plan with fair regulation
- New stream of asset-light services
- Operational excellence and efficiency
- Well positioned to capture additional accretive opportunities
Dividend policy confirmed
- On the basis of the results achieved, Snam has paid in May 2017 a dividend, for the year 2016, of 0,21 euros per share.
- Snam’s dividend policy provides for an average yearly increase of 2,5% until the dividend for the year 2018.
Starting from the dividend for the year 2017, Snam provides for a return to payment of an interim dividend (January 2018) and a final dividend (June 2018).
- Up to 3,5% outstanding shares
- Max import: 500 mn €
- Execution flexibility based on evolution of financial performance and alternative investment opportunities
Over the 16 years of quotation Snam has always distributed dividends to its shareholders, for a total amount of 11.3 billion euro.
DIVIDEND PER SHARE
20 July 2017 - 10:54 CEST