Pursuant to and for the purposes of Articles. 12-14 of the Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (hereafter "GDPR"), Snam intends to provide you, herewith, the information on the processing of personal data supplied by you.
Pursuant to GDPR the processing of personal data concerning you will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
We hereby inform you that:
- The personal data collected will be used by Snam S.p.A., Piazza Santa Barbara 7, San Donato Milanese, which is responsible for data processing, for uses connected to the activities of the website www.snam.it and its alert service;
- the legal basis of the processing is the consent to the provision of data which in this case is optional;
- however the failure to provide the data and consequently the authorisation to process it will make it impossible for Snam S.p.A. to respond to requests for information;
- the data collected will be processed using paper and/or electronic means;
- In carrying out the processing activities, the Company undertakes to:
- ensure the accuracy and updating of the data processed, and promptly acknowledge any adjustments and / or additions requested by the interested party;
- notify the interested party, in the times and in the cases provided for by the binding legislation, any violations of personal data;
- guarantee the compliance of processing operations with the applicable provisions of the law.
- The Company also processes personal data acquired in full compliance with the principle of correctness, lawfulness and transparency. In compliance with the Privacy Law, the Company configures or, in any case, undertakes to configure the information systems and computer programs to minimize the use of personal data, so as to exclude treatment if the objectives pursued can be achieved through, respectively, anonymous data or opportune modalities that allow to identify the interested one only in case of necessity.
- The Company keeps personal data acquired in its systems in a form that allows identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed and in any case until the person concerned declares revoke the consent given.
- pursuant to articles 15-22 of the GDPR, you may, at any time, have access to such personal data, requesting updating, modification, integration, deletion, portability or exercise your right to object for legitimate reasons to the aforementioned processing , addressing his request to the Data Processor at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lastly, we remind you that, as an interested party, you can revoke your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the revocation.