Snam Rete Gas: Shareholders approve the 2007 financial statements
San Donato Milanese, 18 April 2008 - In their ordinary meeting held today, the shareholders of Snam Rete Gas approved:
- the separate financial statements of Snam Rete Gas S.p.A. as at and for the year ended 31 December 2007, which show a profit for the year of €595,763,492.63;
- the allocation of the residual profit for the year after distribution of the 2007 interim
dividend of €0.08 (resolved by the board of directors on 18 September 2007), being €454,895,560.63,
- €31,100.00 to the legal reserve so that it equals one fifth of the share capital;
- €0.13 per share to the shareholders as a final dividend (gross of any tax charge) for the shares outstanding at the ex-dividend date, excluding treasury shares held in portfolio at that date; taking into consideration the 2007 interim dividend of €0.08, the full year 2007 dividend per share amounts to €0.21;
- the remaining amount to retained earnings.
- payment of the final dividend of €0.13 per share from 22 May 2008 with the ex-dividend date of 19 May 2008.
The shareholders also approved agreement of an insurance policy to cover the management liabilities of the directors and statutory auditors.
PAYMENT OF YEAR 2007 FINAL DIVIDEND
The final 2007 dividend will be paid from 22 May 2008, coupon 9; the ex-dividend date is 19 May 2008; therefore as of that date shares will be traded without rights to the payment of 2007 final dividend.
Pursuant to paragraph 2, article 154-bis of the Consolidated Finance Act, the manager in charge of financial reporting, Antonio Paccioretti, states that the financial information included in this press release complies with the ledgers, accounting records and entries. The data and information included herein are taken from the financial statements of Snam Rete Gas S.p.A. as at and for the year ended 31 December 2007 available on its website www.snamretegas.it.
Snam Rete Gas Investor Relations
Tel.: +39 02.520.38272 - Fax: +39 02.520.38650
Snam Rete Gas External Relations
Tel.: +39 02.520.58691 - Fax: +39 02.520.38227
Eni Press Office
Tel.: +39 02.520.31875 - +39 06.5982398
05 August 2016 - 16:18 CEST