The Shareholders’ Meeting approves Snam’s 2013 Financial Statements
- Profit for the year of € 705 million
- Dividend of € 0.25 euro per share, of which 0.10 already distributed as an interim dividend
San Donato Milanese, 15 April 2014 - Snam’s Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting, held today in San Donato Milanese, resolved to:
- approve the financial statements for the year to 31 December 2013 which report a profit of € 705,040,198.75;
- allocate the remaining profit of € 367,050,454.35 after the distribution of the 2013 interim
dividend of € 0.10 per share resolved by the Board of Directors on 30 July 2013, as follows:
- € 0.15 per share to the Shareholders as a dividend for shares outstanding on the ex-dividend date, excluding treasury shares on that date, making up the balance of the 2013 interim dividend of € 0.10, using the remaining available profit of € 367,050,454.35 and retained earnings from the past financial years to pay the overall amount of the dividend; the 2013 dividend per share amounts therefore to € 0.25;
- pay out the dividend balance of € 0.15 per share starting on 22 May 2014, following the ex-dividend date on 19 May 2014 and record date on 21 May 2014.
The Shareholders’ Meeting has also approved with non-binding resolution the remuneration section of the Report, referred to in the third paragraph of Article 123-ter of the TUF.
05 August 2016 - 16:19 CEST