Internal dealing refers to transparency requirements for operations relating to Shares or Debt Instruments issued by listed companies, as well as derivatives or other relating financial instruments carried out by representatives of the Companies themselves, Relevant Shareholders and by persons closely connected to them. At Snam, internal dealing is governed by the Market Abuse Guide Line.
Any transactions that are considered “relevant” by the rules laid down by Consob, Italy’s markets authority, must be disclosed. At Snam, internal dealing imposes these requirements on:
- Chairman (Nicola Bedin)
- Chief executive officer (Marco Alverà)
- Directors (Laura Cavatorta, Francesco Gori, Yunpeng He, Antonio Marano, Francesca Pace, Rita Rolli, Alessandro Tonetti)
- Chairman of the board of statutory auditors (Stefano Gnocchi)
- Standing statutory auditors (Gianfranco Chinellato, Donata Paola Patrini)
- Managers with strategic responsibilities: Chief Financial Officer e Chief International & Business Development Officer (Alessandra Pasini ), Chief Industrial Assets Officer (Massimo Derchi ), EVP Human Resources, Organization & PFM (Paola Boromei )
- Shareholders holding at least 10% of the Company's share capital (CDP RETI S.p.A.)
Shareholdings held by directors and Statutory Auditors
|Name||Post||Entity||Number of shares owned as of 31 December 2019||Number of shares acquired in 2020||Number of shares sold in 2020||Number of shares owned as of 31 December 2020|
|Marco Alverà||CEO and General Manager||Snam||85,000||561,407*||242,528**||403,879|
|Donata Paola Patrini***||Standing Auditor||Snam||0||7,000***||7,000|
*Assignment free of charge of ordinary Snam shares on 3 August 2020 following the end of the Vesting Period as envisaged by the “ 2017 - 2019 Long Term Share Incentive Plan” approved by the Shareholders’ Meeting of 11 April 2017.
** Shares sold on 3 August 2020 to fulfil tax obligations connected to the shares being assigned.
*** Shares owned by the spouse
Shareholdings held by Snam managers with strategic responsibilities
|Snam managers with strategic responsibilities||Entity||Number of shares owned as of 31 December 2019||Number of shares acquired in 2020||Number of shares sold in 2020||Number of shares owned as of 31 December 2020|
|Managers with strategic responsibilities*||Snam||42,000||337,925**||172,612***||117,741|
Vesting Period as envisaged by the “2017 2019 Long Term Share Incentive Plan”
approved by the Shareholders’ Meeting of 11 April 2017.
20 April 2021 - 17:56 CEST