AGM: Snam Shareholders’ Meeting
The Board of Directors has convened the Shareholders' Meeting in ordinary session, on a single call, for 27 April 2022 at 10.00 a.m. (CET) in San Donato Milanese (MI), Piazza Santa Barbara, 7, in accordance with the procedures and to discuss and resolve on the agenda set out in the Notice of Shareholders' Meeting published on 17 March 2022.
1. Snam S.p.A financial statement as at 31 December 2021. Consolidated financial statements as at 31 December 2021. Reports of the Directors, the Board of Statutory Auditors and the Independent Auditing Firm. Necessary and consequent resolutions.
2. Allocation of the profits for the year and distribution of the dividend.
3. Authorisation to purchase and dispose of treasury shares, subject to revocation of the authorisation granted by the Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of 28 April 2021, for the part not yet implemented.
4. Report on remuneration policy and compensation paid 2022:
4.1 First section: report on the remuneration policy (binding resolution);
4.2 Second section: report on the compensation paid (non-binding resolution).
5. Determination of the number of members of the Board of Directors.
6. Determination of the term of office of Directors.
7. Appointment of the members of the Board of Directors.
8. Appointment of the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
9. Determination of the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors.
10. Appointment of the members of the Board of Statutory Auditors.
11. Appointment of the Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors.
12. Determination of the remuneration of the Chairman and the members of the Board of Statutory Auditors.
In view of the continuing health emergency linked to the COVID-19 epidemic, the Company has decided to use the option provided in art. 106, subsection 4, of Law Decree no. 18 of 17 March 2020 laying down “Measures for strengthening the national healthcare service and economic support for families, workers and businesses connected with the COVID-19 epidemiological emergency” (the effect of which has most recently been extended to shareholders' meetings held before 31st July 2022, by Art. 3, subsection one, of Italian Decree Law no. 228 of 30th December 2021, as converted by Italian Law no. 15 of 25th February 2022), establishing that the Shareholders' Meeting will be attended by those entitled to vote only through the designated representative of the Company pursuant to Article 135-undecies of Legislative Decree no. 58 of 24 February 1998 (“CLF”) and Article 10.2 of the company Bylaws – i.e., the law firm Studio Legale Trevisan & Associati - Viale Majno no. 45, 20122 Milan.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, intervention at the Shareholders' Meeting by those duly entitled can only take place through telecommunications devices that enable the identification of participants.