Minutes and Documents
- Snam Rete Gas S.p.A. -
Head office: Piazza Santa Barbara 7, San Donato Milanese (MI)
Company share capital Euro 1.955.000.000,00, fully paid-up
Milan Companies Register – Tax Identification Number –
VAT Number 13271390158 - R.E.A. Milan 1633443
A subsidiary of Eni S.p.A.
SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING RESOLUTIONS
The extraordinary and ordinary shareholders' meetings of Snam Rete Gas S.p.A. held on 24 April 2002 have approved:
- the resolution to grant the Board of Directors powers, as per article 2443 of the Civil Code,
to increase the share capital in one or more tranches by April 24, 2007, up to a maximum of euro
400,000 (four hundred thousand), with annual appropriation to the "Reserve for share issue as per
article 2349 of the Civil Code", and the issue at a nominal value of euro 1 (one) of up to 400,000
(four hundred thousand) ordinary dividend bearing shares, to assign for no consideration as per
article 2359 of the Civil Code to the Company's managers and those of its subsidiaries;
- the resolution to grant the Board of Directors powers under article 2443 of the Civil Code to
effect in one or more tranches by July 31, 2004 an increase of the share capital for cash up to a
maximum of euro 2,000,000 with the issue of up to a 2,000,000 (two million) ordinary dividend
bearing-shares with a nominal value of euro 1 (one), with the exclusion of the pre-emptive rights
as per article 2441, last paragraph, of the Civil Code and article 134, second and third
paragraphs, of Legislative Decree February 24, 1998, No. 58. The options to subscribe to the shares
issued will be given to managers of the Company and its subsidiaries as per article 2359 of the
Civil Code who have the most direct responsibility for results in strategic and economic terms;
- the Snam Rete Gas SpA financial statements at 31 December 2001, showing a net profit of euro
- the allocation of the net profit of Snam Rete Gas SpA as follows:
- 5% of operating profit, amounting to euro 271,790, to the "Legal reserve" as per article 2430 of the Civil Code;
- euro 24,954 from the net profit, to the "Reserve as per article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 124/93". This amount corresponds to the 3% to be set aside for social security payments made in respect of payments for the resolution of employee contracts paid during in 2001;
- euro 400,000 of net profit allocated to the "Stock issue reserve under article 2349 of the Civil Code" to permit the issue of the shares needed to implement the stock grant plan in 2002-2004;
- the remaining net profit of euro 4,739,045 allotted to the "Carried forward profit reserve";
- the allotment of the "Share premium reserve" of euro 390,728,210 to the "Legal reserve " to
reach the minimum limit set by article 2430 of the Civil Code;
- the distribution to shareholders of the "Share premium reserve" for a total of euro 183,007,550 equivalent to euro 0.09361 per share. Pursuant to article 44, first paragraph of the President of the Republic Decree dated December 22, 1986 No. 917, the distribution of the "Share premium reserve" does not represent taxable income for the shareholders.
FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR FY 2001
The document containing the Financial Statements at December 31, 2001, approved by the
Shareholders' Meeting and the Consolidated Financial Statements at December 31, 2001, as well as
the other documentation required by the regulations in force, have been deposited for public access
at the Company's Head Office and Borsa Italiana SpA (The Italian Stock Exchange).
The minutes of the shareholders' meeting will be made publicly available by 2 May 2002 at the Company's Head Office and Borsa Italiana SpA (The Italian Stock Exchange).
FY 2001 DIVIDEND PAYMENT
The dividend of 0.09361 per share will be payable from May 23, 2002, the ex-dividend date is May 20, 2002. The distribution of the "Share premium reserve" does not represent taxable income for the shareholders. No tax credit is applicable to the entire dividend.
05 August 2016 - 15:42 CEST