Minutes and Documents
- Snam Rete Gas S.p.A. -
Head office: Piazza Santa Barbara 7, San Donato Milanese (MI)
Company share capital Euro 1.955.000.000,00, fully paid-up
Milan Companies Register – Tax Identification Number –
VAT Number 13271390158 - R.E.A. Milan 1633443
A subsidiary of Eni S.p.A.
Resolutions adopted by the Shareholders
The Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of Snam Rete Gas S.p.A., held on 29 April 2003, resolved:
- to adopt Snam Rete Gas S.p.A.’s financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2002 which closed with net income totalling euro 48,371,150;
- to appropriate the net income for the year as follows:
- a portion amounting to euro 44,812 to the “Reserve (Article 13, Legislative Decree 124/93)�?. This amount corresponds to 3% of the allocation for employees’ severance indemnity paid in the year for supplementary pension schemes;
- the residual net income, totalling euro 48,326,338, to be carried over as “Retained earnings�?;
- to draw the sum of euro 312,800,000 from the “Share premium reserve�? for distribution to the shareholders as a dividend, corresponding to euro 0.16 per share. Under Article 44, paragraph 1 of the Italian Consolidation Act on Income Taxes approved with Presidential Decree 917 of 22 December 1986, the distribution of the share premium reserve does not constitute taxable income for shareholders in Italy; the sums received reduce the cost, recognised for tax purposes, of the shares held.
Financial statements for FY 2002
The document containing the financial statements at December 31, 2002, approved by
the Shareholders’ Meeting and the consolidated financial statements at December 31, 2002, as well
as the other documentation required by the regulations in force, have been deposited for public
access at the Company’s Head Office and at Borsa Italiana SpA (the Italian Stock Exchange).
The minutes of the shareholders’ meeting will be made publicly available by May 6, 2003 at the Company’s Head Office and at Borsa Italiana SpA (the Italian Stock Exchange).
The above-mentioned documentation will also be available on www.snamretegas.it and may be requested by e-mail at email@example.com
FY 2002 dividend payment
The dividend of euro 0.16 per share will be payable against the detachment of coupon No. 2 from May 22, 2003; the ex-dividend date is May 19, 2003. The distribution of the share premium reserve does not represent taxable income for the shareholders. No tax credit is applicable to the entire dividend.
05 August 2016 - 15:42 CEST