Automotive distribution grids measures
- Capacity booking and transactions
- Measures related to the earthquakes
- Automotive distribution grids measures
- Thermoelectric Redelivery Points measures
- Flexible use of multi-year transportation capacity
- Conversion service of unbundled capacity
- Capacity bundling agreement
- PRISMA Fallback Processes
- Publication of cmp data
- Company ownership transfer and rescheduling forms
- Procedure for the management of the information flows concerning PIV
According to Resolution 487/2017/R/gas of the Italian Authority for electricity, gas and water
(hereinafter “AEEGSI”) about the “provisions regarding capacity overrun charges at re-delivery
points connected to automotive distribution grids”, Snam Rete Gas publishes the procedures and
drafts useful to manage redelivery points connected to automotive distribution grids and to others
TSOs Pipeline Network for Thermal Year 2017/2018.
For any further information, please contact the help desk service at:
Access Contracts office (CONT)
Person in charge: Daniele Agosto
Office phone number: +39 02 370 39043
The service is available every day from 08:30 AM to 05:30 PM.
In response to the request of the “Comitato di Consultazione per l’attività di Trasporto”, Snam
Rete Gas informs that the deadline for submitting the documentation for October 2017 foreseen in
the “Procedure for the management of Redelivery Points that fuel natural gas distribution plants
for automotive uses connected to distribution grids or other TSOs pipeline network” is postponed to
10th October 2017.
It will therefore be possible for the Customers who have already sent the above mentioned documentation to integrate/amend it.
Only for consultation – not binding