Capacity booking and transactions
- Capacity booking and transactions
- Study of the new city gates capacity bookings (ARERA Resolution n. 147/2019/R/gas)
- Measures related to the earthquakes
- Automotive distribution grids measures
- Thermoelectric Redelivery Points measures
- Flexible use of multi-year transportation capacity
- Conversion service of unbundled capacity
- Capacity bundling agreement
- PRISMA Fallback Processes
- Publication of cmp data
- Company ownership transfer and rescheduling forms
- Procedure for the management of the information flows concerning PIV
Snam Rete Gas communicates the procedures in order to access to Transportation Service through
web applications Capacity Portal and PRISMA Platform. The Portals will enable users to digitally
manage all capacity booking and transaction processes without any need for letters, faxes, or
The processes managed are all those that come under Chapters 5 and 7 of the Snam Rete Gas Network Code:
- Capacity booking at the beginning of the Thermal Year;
- Capacity booking after the beginning of the Thermal Year;
To access the service and request transportation capacity at Entry Points, Exit Points and Redelivery Points, the user shall submit a Transportation Contract on JARVIS application.
We also inform you that due to the ARERA resolution 666/20017/R/Gas, Users can communicate within the 18th of September 2020 what provided by comma 1.4 of the resolution through what provided at Point 4 of the Procedure published on our website.
Access Contracts office (CONT; email@example.com ; 02.370 39043) remains at your disposal for any clarification needed.
In order to support the Users on the Capacity Portal use, a help desk service is available whose people are as follows:
Access Contracts office (CONT)
Manager: Daniele Agosto
Office phone number: +39 02 370 39043
Email: conferimento @snam.it
For any issues related to the within day capacity booking process made on
the PRISMA platform occured outside the time periods described above, if it is not
possible to contact the operators at the above number, it is available the following phone
Phone number: +39 02 370 37887
The guarantees to cover the Trasportation Contract should be delivered in original in compliance with the deadline foreseen by Snam Rete Gas Network Code at the following address:
Piazza Santa Barbara, 7
20097 San Donato Milanese (MI)
c.a. Ufficio CONT
Subject to the obligation to present the original guarantee, to facilitate the management of the
same it is required to send a copy via pec to the address
by the issuing institute.
Here follows a list of the documentation required to access the Portals, as well as the support material to make the Capacity Portal easier and faster to use.
Only for consultation – not binding