Measures related to the earthquakes
- Capacity booking and transactions
- Study of the new city gates capacity bookings (ARERA Resolution n. 147/2019/R/gas)
- Measures related to the earthquakes
- Automotive distribution grids measures
- Thermoelectric Redelivery Points measures
- Flexible use of multi-year transportation capacity
- Conversion service of unbundled capacity
- Capacity bundling agreement
- PRISMA Fallback Processes
- Publication of cmp data
- Company ownership transfer and rescheduling forms
- Procedure for the management of the information flows concerning PIV
Following the Italian legislative decree 189/16 the Italian Regulator for Electricity, Gas and Water on 29th December 2016 and on 20th april 2017 with the Resolution 810/2016/R/com “ Avvio di procedimento ai sensi del d.l. 189/2016 e ulteriori disposizioni urgenti in materia di interventi per le popolazioni colpite dagli eventi sismici verificatisi il giorno 24 agosto 2016 e successivi” and the Resolution 252/2017/R/COM "Disposizioni in materia di agevolazioni tariffarie e rateizzazione dei pagamenti per le popolazioni colpite dagli eventi sismici verificatisi nei giorni del 24 agosto 2016 e successivi" regarding the interventions to take in the aftermath of the earthquake as far as daily natural gas transportation capacities are concerned.
SRG, in compliance with such Resolution, publishes the necessary procedure and forms to reduce
booked capacity on Redelivery Points within the Municipalities as set by Annex 1, 2 and
2bis of legislative decree 189/16 and the related Off-take Areas.
For any further information, please contact the help desk service at :
Access Contracts office (CONT)
Person in charge: Daniele Agosto
Office phone number: +39 02 370 39043
Email: conferimento @snam.it
The service is available every day from 08:30 am to 05:30 pm.