Procedure for the management of the information flows concerning PIV
- Capacity booking and transactions
- Measures related to the earthquakes
- Automotive distribution grids measures
- Thermoelectric Redelivery Points measures
- Flexible use of multi-year transportation capacity
- Conversion service of unbundled capacity
- Capacity bundling agreement
- PRISMA Fallback Processes
- Publication of cmp data
- Company ownership transfer and rescheduling forms
- Procedure for the management of the information flows concerning PIV
According to ARERA Resolution n. 210/2015/R/GAS, Snam Rete Gas has introduced the concept of Punto di Entrata Virtuale (PIV),useful to the management of biomethane volumes directly or indirectly (through gas wagon) injected from plants connected to the distribution grid or other TSOs.
As laid out by Snam Rete Gas Network Code, the following procedure describes the management procedures of the informative flows related to the connections of new productions of biomethane on the distribution grid/other TSOs networks as well as procedures for the management of capacity bookings, nominations, allocations, and measure of the volumes related to PIV.
15 November 2018 - 12:09 CET