Capacity booking and transactions
Snam Rete Gas communicates the procedures in order to access to Transportation Service through
web application “Portale Capacità�?. The Portal will enable users to digitally manage all capacity
booking and transaction processes without any need for letters, faxes, or emails.
The processes managed are all those that come under Chapters 5 and 7 of the Snam Rete Gas Network Code:
- Capacity booking at the beginning of the Thermal Year;
- Capacity booking after the beginning of the Thermal Year;
as well as rate reductions for start up periods.
To access the service and request transportation capacity at Entry Points, Exit Points and
Redelivery Points, the user can fill in and sign the Transportation Contract, Attachment A,
Attachment B and Attachment C below and send the original copy to Snam Rete Gas; to speed
up the process, you must send in advance a copy by fax to 02 370 30396. It's also required the
trasmission of the following information questionnaire, in excel format, by e-mail at the address
On receiving the signed Transportation Contract, Snam Rete Gas will send, to the email address indicated in the Contract, the credentials for the legal representative necessary for accessing the Capacity Portal. The legal representative can submit requests for other subject access by using the related section on the Capacity Portal. At the presentation of the Transportation Contract for Thermal Year 2014/2015 the Capacity Portal qualifications for the Thermal Year 2013/2014 will be automatically renewed.
Capacity bookings and transactions between Snam Rete Gas and the user, concluded using the Capacity Portal according to the instructions detailed in the Attachment A1 - Regulations for Use attached to the Contract, have full legal and contractual validity.
In order to support the Users on the Capacity Portal use, a help desk service is available whose people are as follows:
- Annamaria Künzle – Ph. +39 02 370 37918 - email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elena Coppini – Ph. +39 02 370 37138 - email address: email@example.com
- Andrea Ferrazzano – Ph. +39 02 370 37172 - email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stefano Mapelli – Ph. +39 02 370 39752 - email address: email@example.com
- Alessandro Mora – Ph. +39 02 370 37915 - email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paolo Bagialemani – Ph. +39 02 370 39587 - email address: email@example.com
- Francesca De Rosa – Ph. +39 02 370 37936 - email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniele Capizzi – Ph. +39 02 370 37985 - email address: email@example.com
- email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The service is available every day from 08:30 to 12:30 and from 14:30 to 17:30.
The guarantees to cover the Trasportation Contract should be delivered in original in compliance with the deadline foreseen by Snam Rete Gas Network Code at the following address:
Snam Rete Gas S.p.A.
Piazza Santa Barbara, 7
20097 San Donato Milanese (MI)
c.a. Ufficio CONT
Subject to the obligation to present the original guarantee, to facilitate the management of the
same it is required to send a copy via pec to the address
by the issuing institute.
Here follows a list of the documentation required to access the Portal, as well as the support material to make the tool easier and faster to use.
Only for consultation – not binding